A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 28, 2009

Damn Bugs

It seems that this week I caught whatever bug has been going around and hitting folks. Monday afternoon I started to feel a bit chilled so I laid on the couch trying to stay warm. I also ended up hitting the bathtub for some warmth as well, which helped a bit.

Tuesday I woke up and felt a bit off, but I figured I'd go to work anyway and if I felt worse, I'd head home. I managed to get through work, but boy did I feel like crap as the day went on. When I was leaving at the end of the day I felt feverish and my stomach felt like crap. I got home and immediately went to bed, which was around 7 PM. I would basically sleep until 5 AM the next morning, only being briefly interrupted twice because I woke up so hot my clothes were drenched in sweat.

Today has been mostly better, no fever, but I didn't have much of an appetite for most of the day until later on. Tonight I turned ravenous, probably in part because I skipped a meal last night.

Hopefully this is finally done and overwith because I am through with feeling like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment