A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 03, 2009

25 Things About Me (since people keep tagging me on Facebook)

So you want to know 25 random things about me?  Here goes:

  1. I am technically a native of the DC/MD area since I was born at Walter Reed.
  2. I have never traveled out of the country, but would like to in the near future.
  3. I have kept my weight between 180-190 lbs for the last ten years.
  4. I hate driving in DC, I try to plan my activities around access to Metro stops.
  5. I rarely pay full price for clothing, I have no shame in shopping the clearance racks for what I want.
  6. I still drive the same car I've been driving since high school, because I take very good care of it.
  7. I have two piercings.
  8. I have traveled to every region of the US except the deep south.
  9. I have ridden 97 different roller coasters.
  10. My favorite food is pizza.
  11. I never really followed any one football team until I became a Ravens fan in 2006.
  12. When I was younger our family had a pot bellied pig for a pet.
  13. I was a competitive swimmer when I was younger.
  14. I was in Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) in high school and qualified and competed at their national competition in 2000.
  15. I don't keep in touch with anyone from high school, only from college.
  16. I hated the taste of coffee until about 2 years ago.
  17. It is my dream to have season tickets for the Baltimore Ravens.
  18. I eventually want to have kids, I've been told I'd make a good father.
  19. I think this is the first time I've really done a meme on this blog since starting it in 2007.
  20. I didn't consider myself very attractive until about a year ago.
  21. I am a sucker for facial hair.
  22. I love tigers, I think they're beautiful animals.
  23. I prefer dogs over cats.  If I had my choice on the dog to own I would want either a Welsh Corgi or a German Shepherd
  24. I prefer a home-cooked meal to going out to eat.
  25. I never expected to like computer programming when I started my degree in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment