A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 20, 2009

Icing on the Cake

I got a letter today from the bank where I had the compromised credit card. Apparently Visa notified them that some of their customers' card numbers (including me) may have been stolen when a third party vendor was hacked into, so they are sending me a new card.

Unless they are sending this as a form letter because I called in and said the card was used for a fraudulent transaction, then this definitely explains how the hell I ended up in this situation. $10 says it was the Heartland data breach. Now to just wait for my dispute forms.