A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 20, 2009

Icing on the Cake

I got a letter today from the bank where I had the compromised credit card. Apparently Visa notified them that some of their customers' card numbers (including me) may have been stolen when a third party vendor was hacked into, so they are sending me a new card.

Unless they are sending this as a form letter because I called in and said the card was used for a fraudulent transaction, then this definitely explains how the hell I ended up in this situation. $10 says it was the Heartland data breach. Now to just wait for my dispute forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment