A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

May 06, 2010

4/9/2010, 16:03 Heerlen to Amsterdam Train

Passing Road

Woke up this morning, got dressed, packed up, and headed downstairs.  I found out we could leave our bags at the hotel so RP and I both did that.  Ran into CG who offered to split a cab with us to CBS since it was close to time for the morning meeting.

We got to CBS and PN let us in.  We played catch-up on some items we did not get to yesterday.  Lots of talk about the future.  The focus was on Blaise 4.8 and CARI, including comments on a wish list we had sent.  I ultimately did not get to present my remarks about CARI but to time constraints, but I talked with LH and RL about some of the CARI stuff I would have talked about.

After the meeting was over (and some good custard and rice pie slices), myself, KB, RL, and RP went to the square and had lunch.  I got a ham and cheese omelet before going to catch my train to Amsterdam.  Now I sit as we pull into Amsterdam.  I spent most of my time looking out the window.  The Netherlands are very green with lots of farmland in-between towns.  It can be a nice sight to see while you are on the train.