A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 20, 2007

Gospell, Part 2

I completely forgot to mention one detail. That's what I get for borrowing from the "press release" that I have been sending to a few local E-mail groups.

I am performing in Godspell. I will be playing the part of John the Baptist and Judas. Yes, I am technically playing two parts, but that is how the show is written. Since John the Baptist is only in one scene, he becomes Judas for the rest of the show.

Kind of ironic isn't it? I run around telling everyone that Jesus is coming, then I turn around and betray him.

Anyway, so if you show up, you'll get to see my smiling face (and capture potential blackmail material, this is DC after all).

No comments:

Post a Comment