A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

September 04, 2007

Another Successful Kitchen Experiment

So I have a newly created recipe to share, try it and enjoy!

Turkey-Feta Burgers

1 lb. ground turkey
1/3 c. crumbled feta (basil tomato flavored works great!)
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 lime

Combine turkey, feta, and pepper in a bowl, juice the lime into the bowl and mix. Let sit for 15 minutes, then either grill, bake, or pan-fry until middle turns gray.

As for adding a bun and condiments, that's up to you, I ate one with just the bun and it was perfect for me. Pair this with some steamed veggies for a healthier meal than what you would find at your local fast food joint (and much tastier too!).

The next time I try this, I'm going to try some TVP in the meat as well, I'm thinking buffalo feta turkey burgers *evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment