A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 06, 2007

Innocence Destroyed

There's something about being an adult that makes you decide to try and find ways to make something that should be completely innocent into something dirty.

I recently picked up Luigi's Mansion from Gamefly to try out, and I'm playing along and I realize that whenever you make Luigi search something like a table, he pulls on the item and says either "Oh yeah" or "Unh" while gritting his teeth and pulling back a bit. Basically he looks like he's humping the item. I realize this, and I'm going "Oh my god, I can't believe that I just made Luigi do that!"

Then I do it again...and again...and again...and again, laughing the whole time.

I'll never be able to look at one of my favorite Nintendo characters the same way again. I really wonder if this was intentionally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment