A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 02, 2008

The New Bionic Woman

I know this show is on hiatus right now due to the strike and apparently there's a question of how well it is doing in the ratings. I hope they don't cancel it.

I freaking LOVE this show. I have always liked to watch a woman that can kick some ass, and this new Jaime Sommers knows how to kick ass. I want to see her have another knock down dragged out fight with Sarah Corvus again. It probably won't happen, but I can dream, right?

So the first few episodes have been focused on her becoming bionic and basically struggling to adjust to the major changes going on. Now she seems to be more comfortable with what has happened to her, but it still doesn't mean she likes it, and in fact, she likes to push her boundaries with authority. Shit, if I had her enhancements, I'd push the limits too, and I can totally relate to her desire for privacy and trying to be "normal." She's also hot, and I bet she does know how to smack you around if you try to mess with her in real life.

Either way, I love the show and I hope it gets a chance to continue. It doesn't hurt that one of their characters, Nathan, is so freaking cute to watch, even when he is being a jealous tool. You can tell he totally wants Jamie, but she won't give him the time of day.

Hotness. He needs to keep the facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment