A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 02, 2008

10% Off Your Next Purchaase

Since I know many of you out there use personal lube for whatever reason, here's an offer I just got that I am passing along. The best part is that CheapLubes.com already sells lube for less than the list price, so you're getting even more savings by using this coupon. They also ship out fast and their site is easy to navigate, so I would recommend them.

CheapLubes.com 10% New Year Sale
Get 10% Off your next order

Offer Good for the next 5 days only!
Enter discount code: Snow to receive discount
(Offer expires at 11:59 PM on Monday, January 7th, 2008)
3 lube sample pack with all product orders over $30.00 (a $3 value!)
Just add over $30.00 of product to your shopping cart and enter the discount code to receive this sample pack!

Over 1300 products in stock and ready to ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment