A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 03, 2008

Conversations in the Apartment

*JH, upon seeing the Maxim sitting out turned to the page with this month's cover woman*

JH: What's this?

Me: It's Maxim, you know I have a sub to this.

JH: Well her ass is practically hanging out in this.

Me: Yeah, and?

JH: Is there something you need to tell me?

Me: Yeah, I might as well come clean with the truth, I'm coming out to you and admitting I am a straight man.

JH: You give really good head for a straight man.

Me: *cracks up laughing*

No comments:

Post a Comment