A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 24, 2008

Playing With Smaller Balls

No, it's not what you think. :-P

Last night JH and I were racking our brains trying to figure out what we should do for the evening. We didn't want to stay in, but some of the things that we wanted to do, it just couldn't happen. Mr Green Genes was on vacation, so they weren't playing any shows, the shows at the DC Improv were sold out, and it's too farkin cold to be outside looking at the monuments at night. Finally JH had asked me about duckpin bowling, I had never done it before, so I was willing to try it out.

So we went and got to the alley and played a few games. JH thinks that I had played it before, but I have never played duckpins. It was fun, even though I got my ass handed to me all four games. Oh well, this just gives me incentive to practice, there is a nearby bowling alley in college park...

Anyway, so after that we went over to Da Lounge, it was kind of dead so we went over to JR's for a while. Finally we dropped into a Denny's for a late night snack...note to self, next time we're going to IHOP.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't had you your ass until the last game...I only beat you by 2-4 pins the first three games.

    The last game I beat your ass by 24 pins and I gave you a 7 pin handicap.

    ReplyDelete