A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

April 24, 2008

Curses!

Never again will I say a word about how I'm expecting everything to go right during the final test of any software I've worked on.

Actually for what it's worth, our software works beautifully...except that part of the data that's supposed to be transferred from the listing to the questionnaire is not being copied. Since it's data that is optionally captured during the listing, it's not going to destroy data, but it is going to be annoying unless we can get to the bottom of why it's not doing what it is supposed to do.

So I'll just keep my fingers crossed that we know sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment