A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

April 27, 2008

After This Weekend...

I have now visited 30 states in the US



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.


I have also ridden 56 rollercoasters in the world overall. I have some work to do this Summer as JH is about 3x ahead of me.

There will be blog entries about it, in the next few days, there will be reports about my trip to Atlanta, Six Flags Great Adventure, New York City, Coney Island, and now Six Flags New England.

Yeah, I've been well traveled for the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment