A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 29, 2008

Glad That's Over

One of the most joyous months in the world is October, because that means at some point, it's time for my yearly review. Since my agency wants them done by the end of the month, I know it's coming down the pike.

Well I finally had my review today and we went over things. I actually came close but did not quite hit the highest rating. I can't complain though because I am recognized as doing more than average. I have been moving up this year when it comes to work, taking on more of a leadership role along with being able to work without needing lots of supervision. I had complex surveys, including surveys that were finally going into production in our new software after nearly 3 years of development. Along with that I also worked on my first telephone survey so that meant learning a different way to handle data being passed in from the telephone case management. That one went very well and we should get some good data from it.

Besides that, the survey supervisors that I work with do like the work that I do, and I apparently provide great customer service as well, which is always important. It's good to know that my work is appreciated and that they still like me there, and that my work is well above average.

No comments:

Post a Comment