A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 30, 2008

Yeow

So I am changing up my exercise routine, and already feeling the effects. I read about Shovelgloving a few months ago, and the idea of it intrigued me, so I figured I would give it a try.

The irony is that I have not even gotten a sledgehammer yet, I am just practicing the moves with a broom so that I get them down correctly. However, I am using muscles that don't normally get used, so they're not happy with me. I will stick with this, they will get used to it, and I will tone up and get stronger. This weekend I will pick up a sledgehmmer and really get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment