A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

November 03, 2008

What It Comes Down To

No matter what your opinion may be about the election, just get your ass out there and vote!

I will be at the polls at 7 AM, and I will put my vote in before I go to work, even if I am a bit late.  If I am late getting in, I will stay late, I don't care, I am making sure that I vote, period.

So tomorrow, what are you going to do?  It had better be to vote.  Unless you get hit by a bus between your house and the polling place, there is no excuse for you not to vote, and I am not averse to giving you a smack upside the head if you don't vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment