A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 04, 2008

Almost Here

The parental units arrive tomorrow for a visit, so that has meant making sure things are in decent shape.

I can't wait, I will be taking them to their first live NFL game; Baltimore Ravens vs Washington Redskins. That game is going to be nuts!

Beyond that, it's doing whatever we feel like. We'll probably be out and about in DC and Baltimore, so those of you following me on Brightkite will likely see me all over the place. Feel free to say hello if we're in your area :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment