A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

May 06, 2010

4/10/2010, 9:26, Musee de Louvre, Paris, France

Outside the Louvre

I have made it to the Louvre and am standing outside with the tour guide getting ready to go in.  I was a bit worried I would be in the wrong place, but I found my way to the Arch de Carousel and got some good pictures to start this tour.  Time to set the camera to museum mode and head on in.  It is a sunny day, a bit chilly, but the sun is helping.  I must wear a sweater more.

Notes about pieces we saw, leaving those in the paper journal and for storytelling

12:38 - Tour is over, time to explore!

Walked through and saw the more modern statues and the apartments of Napoleon III.  The face that I am going to have so many pics is kind of scary, but it is so worth it.  The tour guide asked if I was an art student, since she saw me scribbling the notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment