A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

July 10, 2007

Guilt By Association

Much like me, my boyfriend Joshua lives with his ex in the same living space. However, whereas Mike and I are able to get along most of the time, Joshua and his ex really aren't getting along, and it's reached the point where even I have been dragged into it a bit.

No, this is not some story about some fight I've witnessed or any bitching that may have been done. I'm just noticing the change in behavior, where the ex and his new boyfriend have gone from talking to me to not even so much as looking at me or Josh when we're in the room. I don't know what has got their panties in a knot, and quite frankly, I probably don't need to know. However, it's rather annoying when I know I've worked to be pleasant to folks, and they can't show the same respect towards me. I don't know if there was some fight recently between Joshua and his ex, and even if I was informed of it, the information would likely be one-sided and heresy and so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Too bad for the ex, because it only sets it up in my mind that Joshua had very good reasons to leave him and that he's doing much better being with me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes he is probably better off with you because YOU ARE AWESOME!!

    :) Miss ya

    ReplyDelete