A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

July 31, 2008

What a busy few days

The last seven days have just kept me busy, but there has been much fun to be had.

In summary, I got denied entry to a bar for a bullshit rule, went to a luau in Baltimore and caught up with folks I haven't seen in a year, traveled to Allentown, PA, and picked up my 81st coaster credit; watched the Orioles spank the Yanks live at Yankee Stadium with JH and KS; lots of rehearsal time and now it's time to memorize; finally getting ready to do some major revisions at work.

Details to follow in the next few days...including photographic evidence of these activities.