A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

July 31, 2008

What a busy few days

The last seven days have just kept me busy, but there has been much fun to be had.

In summary, I got denied entry to a bar for a bullshit rule, went to a luau in Baltimore and caught up with folks I haven't seen in a year, traveled to Allentown, PA, and picked up my 81st coaster credit; watched the Orioles spank the Yanks live at Yankee Stadium with JH and KS; lots of rehearsal time and now it's time to memorize; finally getting ready to do some major revisions at work.

Details to follow in the next few days...including photographic evidence of these activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment