A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 30, 2008

Yeow

So I am changing up my exercise routine, and already feeling the effects. I read about Shovelgloving a few months ago, and the idea of it intrigued me, so I figured I would give it a try.

The irony is that I have not even gotten a sledgehammer yet, I am just practicing the moves with a broom so that I get them down correctly. However, I am using muscles that don't normally get used, so they're not happy with me. I will stick with this, they will get used to it, and I will tone up and get stronger. This weekend I will pick up a sledgehmmer and really get going.