A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

May 05, 2010

4/8/2010, 18:47 Brasserie America, Valkenburg

Harning Keizer Beer

Had an interesting conversation about languages and Dutch history.  I learned that German and Latin languages have similar verb conjugation, but Chinese does not.

Having Harning Keizer beer, it is dark but sweet with 8% alcohol content.  Most of the table had it as well.  The hostess came around and offered melted Brie or salmon with a sun-dried tomato on a baguette slice.  We all tried both since she came around several times.  I preferred the melted Brie myself, I'll have to make it at home.