A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

May 05, 2010

4/8/2010, 18:47 Brasserie America, Valkenburg

Harning Keizer Beer

Had an interesting conversation about languages and Dutch history.  I learned that German and Latin languages have similar verb conjugation, but Chinese does not.

Having Harning Keizer beer, it is dark but sweet with 8% alcohol content.  Most of the table had it as well.  The hostess came around and offered melted Brie or salmon with a sun-dried tomato on a baguette slice.  We all tried both since she came around several times.  I preferred the melted Brie myself, I'll have to make it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment