A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 15, 2009

Latest Pictures

I am finally playing catch-up on all of my pictures and uploaded a bunch tonight to Flickr.  You can either start here, or click on one of the pictures below to jump* through and see whatever you want to see.

Playing up Bingo
St. Georges Oktoberfest

Entrance and "Eiffel Tower"
King's Dominion

Center of the Ice
Washington Capitals

Rise or Conquer
Baltimore Ravens

White House Christmas Tree
White House Christmas Tree

I hope you enjoy viewing these pictures :-)

*Photos will start at the beginning of the set and may be different from what appears here.

No comments:

Post a Comment